Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Virtual Worlds Best Practices Education

This past weekend I attended a wonderful conference that brought thousands of educators together for more than 150 presentations on just about every aspect of education - the social, political and economic aspects, framed theoretically or via practice. What fun! and meaningful - and all sessions were conducted within the virtual world of Second Life.

Here's my blog post for BEST OF SL Magazine pertaining to my involvement on the first day of the VWBPE conference. I have some flickr pics from my experience over the two days (some of which will be published in the April BOSL issue along with an updated feature story in the society/events section.

Here's my video "Virtually Social: Experiencing Learning" that can be viewed on my VIRTUAL MCLUHAN YouTube site. I made this for a VWBPE presentation related to my forthcoming book on SL.

You will see amazing results from the VWBPE conference - wait and watch, for many connections and ideas were shared!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

McLuhan in Second Life
View more presentations from SonicityFitzroy2012.